Location: London Victoria / Central Bristol
Contract: Permanent Staff
Rate: £30-£36 per hour
Beckett Rankine are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Draughtsperson/Designer to join our forward thinking and dynamic team. The post is for a contract staff position in our central London or Bristol office.
At Beckett Rankine you will work on a fascinating range of maritime civil/infrastructure engineering projects both in the UK and overseas. We are looking for a versatile candidate who can adapt to our project specific requirements undertaking tasks that are likely to include:
Role and responsibilities:
- Producing 2D/3D drawings/models of steel, concrete and/or timber structures.
- Generate detailed drawings accurately and efficiently.
- Process and check incoming drawings, maintaining drawing records and ensure accurate document control.
- Liaise with the Engineers and Directors and participate in the design and development of new and existing structures.
- Assist in keeping up to date in relevant IT and assisting with progressive procedural updates.
- Develop new Revit models and families
- Have a HNC, HND, BSc or, BEng in Civil Engineering or related topics
- Experience of drawing office procedures.
- Proactive and able to manage own workload.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Organised with a good attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines with a strong positive work ethic.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience essential.
- Experience of Civil 3D would be valued.
- Flexible working hours / WFH.
- Modern air-conditioned offices.
- Unlimited refreshments
- Frequent free fruit and chocolates.
If you are interested in a career with Beckett Rankine and you possess the right attributes, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beckett Rankine is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.