Location: London Victoria / Central Bristol
Contract: Permanent Staff
Salary: £32,000 – £52,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Beckett Rankine are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Draughtsperson/Designer to join our forward thinking and dynamic team. The post is for a permanent staff position in our central London or Bristol office.
At Beckett Rankine you will work on a fascinating range of maritime civil/infrastructure engineering projects both in the UK and overseas. We are looking for a versatile candidate who can adapt to our project specific requirements undertaking tasks that are likely to include:
Role and responsibilities:
- Producing 2D/3D drawings/models of steel, concrete and/or timber structures.
- Generate detailed drawings accurately and efficiently.
- Process and check incoming drawings, maintaining drawing records and ensure accurate document control.
- Liaise with the Engineers and Directors and participate in the design and development of new and existing structures.
- Assist in keeping up to date in relevant IT and assisting with progressive procedural updates.
- Develop new Revit models and families
- Have a HNC, HND, BSc or, BEng in Civil Engineering or related topics
- Experience of drawing office procedures.
- Proactive and able to manage own workload.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Organised with a good attention to detail.
- Able to meet deadlines with a strong positive work ethic.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience essential.
- Experience of Civil 3D would be valued.
- £32,000 – £52,000 PA.
- Flexible working hours & WFH.
- Cycle to Work / Rail Ticket Loan Scheme.
- Company pension.
- Modern air-conditioned offices.
- Unlimited refreshments
- Frequent free fruit and chocolates.
Your role will be critical to the continuing growth of Beckett Rankine, and you will be afforded the opportunity to develop and progress with the company. You will need to be highly motivated, proactive and able to work in a diverse and friendly team. The diversity and range of our projects requires a flexible and adaptable character, for this you will be rewarded with challenging and interesting project experience.
If you are interested in a career with Beckett Rankine and you possess the right attributes, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Beckett Rankine is an Equal Opportunities employer and is fully committed to equality and diversity in the workplace.